Lessons and Pricing
Our teachers speak English, German, French, Italian and Arabic.
|Lenght of time||Prices|
|Discovery lesson||2 h||70,- €|
|Beginner lesson||10 h||320,- €|
|Advanced lesson||6 h||220,- €|
|Kiteweek||6 days||450,- €|
|Private lesson||per hour||85,- €|
|Licence IKO||39,- €|
- Kite and board included
- helmet, harness
- Shuttel service included
- Teaching exercise book not included
- Kitesurflicence IKO not included
|Rental of material||1 day without shuttle service||55,- €|
|Rental of material||2-6 days, per day without shuttle service||45,- €|
|Rental of material||7 days and more, per day without shuttle service||45,- €|
|Rental of material||1 week (6 days) Shuttle Service included||270.- €|
The material is not insured. Insurance is possible.
- All pupils get the special offer for renting directly after the end of the lesson. 35€ per day.
- Only at rental packages with minimum 6 days, the shuttle service to the kite lagoon is included.
|Shuttleservice, Guarded Kitestorage, Rescue||1 day||15,- €|
|Shuttleservice, Guarded Kitestorage, Rescue||1 week||75,- €|
|Shuttleservice, Guarded Kitestorage, Rescue||2 weeks||125,- €|
- Shuttleservice from the hotel to the spot
- Guarded storage
- Service at the kitespot
All, who are always dreaming of kitesurfing but do not yet know, if it is the right sport for them, can try for a first time and get detailed advices.
- first advices and exercises with the kite on the beach and in the water (Power zone, Soft zone)
- depending of individual knowledge and qualification first exercises with the board
Basic of Kitesurfing, safety handling the kite and the board in the period of 2 – 3 days. 2 days of intensive lessons, equipment kite and board are included. In this time you learn the basic of kitesurfing. The lesson takes about 10 hours and will be provided over 2-3 days.
- theoretical introduction, safety, equipment
- first steps in handeling the Kite, wind window, Power zone, Soft zone
- exercises with the kite
- exercises with board and kite,
- Relaunch and Bodydrag
- Bodydrag in different directions
- First try to come on the board, first run
We continue on what you have already learned. You can learn for instance:
- Kiting with Over-power and Under-power
- Jumps, safety landing
- Rotationen and Loops
- Kiting in Switch position
The Kite week is the most intensive practice.
- It includes an 10 hours lesson
- Equipment for one week
- Training as long as you like
- Continously support
- Shuttle service included
We offer private hour in kitesurfing at any level from complete beginner to advanced coaching.With an instructor by your side at all times, you can progress at your own pace with no worries about being left behind or having to wait for others to keep up.
The IKO Certification standards are designed to validate your achievements on your Kiteboarding Card, from your very first flight to your first jumps.
You can complete the programs in full or not and still be certified according to the level you have achieved.
This license will be accepted in all schools (IKO and VDWS)